Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wow! A whole afternoon without math! I took my math final this morning and I don't start my next math class until tomorrow! Of course I had cub scouts and picking up Keyan making dinner and doing laundry to occupy me!
Keyan is such a good kid. He went to prom last Saturday and I didn't think he was going so I asked him what happened. He said a girl in his old ward had 2 guys back out and she already had a dress and everything but no date. What a sweatheart!
Not only do I have the greatest kids on the planet but my friends are fantastic! Tonight when I was getting ready to take Keyan home Kelly showed up with a bag full of goodies for my first day back to school! She knows that while I've been taking classes for a while it's been like 15yrs since I sat in a classroom so she thought I needed a new notebook and pens and pencils. What a thoughtful thing to do. This is after she watched the boys this morning while I took my final and took the kids while I was at scouts. I don't know what I would do without such great friends! I love you all!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Have a great first day! I can't wait to hear how it went.
We love you too!

Stephie said...

For fun!! You are a lucky girl for sure!! Sounds like you've got some great friends! I'm very happy for you! Remember to raise your hand to talk! :-)
Love you!