Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yeah JAZZ!

The Jazz won last night! They beat the Houston Rockets 82-93 (Ithink). Good game, hope Monday's game has the same outcome. Kyler and I have been watching a PBS special on Russian Brown Bears-amazing but sad. Our whole family LOVES the BBC Planet Earth series-it's amazing if you haven't seen it. Jacob is my nature lover, he's spent hours outside searching for bugs and animals. Joshua spends all those hours with his nose in a book. I think he's going through the Harry Potter series for the 4th time. I've decided to definitely run afull marathon in the fall-whoever wants to join me!:) I'll apply for the St. George lottery and if not I'll enter Logans' marathon. Speaking of marathons it's finals week! English is done but I have a comprehensive math final-it's like 1/3 of my grade so I've got to do well. The thing about math is I get it all while we're working on one concept but then we move on to a new concept and when they go back and expect me to remember the first concept I can't always retrieve that info! Well I'm off to the inlaws for Sunday dinner, the best meals are the ones I don't have to cook (although I love to bake)! Have a great one!

No comments: