Friday, April 18, 2008

Feeling a bit better this morning, although I seem to go downhill as the day goes on. I took the kids back to Thanksgiving Point yesterday for the Tulip festival. Unfortunately it has been too cold and there weren't many tulips that had actually opened. The kids had fun though, rolling down the hills and yelling at the fishies (Colby).
Now we're back in XBOX land-Ratatoille. I'm working on getting registered for classes next semester (22 credit hrs.). It's a pain because I took classes @SLCC this semester I have to reapply to Weber. I requested my transcripts be sent as soon as this semester is over but Im worried that the math class i have to take will be filled by then. Anyway, it's just a dumb mess. Jacob and Kyler both got bit by the same wasp last night, some excitement for mom who was babysitting but they're fine this morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Back to school on Monday!YEAH!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

You have so much fun when you take the boys places!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! :-) See you soon, but not soon enough!!