Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Break-give ME a break

Ughh! I woke up with one of those headaches-you know the ones that you can feel shift around when you sit up. The kind that either comes before you get totally whiped out by a cold or that hangs around and makes you feel like dirt for a week. Looking on the bright side, the sun is shining, it's not snowing and spring break is more than half over.
I took all the kids with me to Costco yesterday. I remembered why I only go after I drop Kyler off at school. Thank goodness they have samples! Thank goodness they have huge carts and thank goodness Kelly was there for a backup after Kyler got busted and had to sit in the cart and then started beating on anything he could reach-which happened to be Colby. Colby got to ride in Kelly's cart as Kylers wails carried throughout the warehouse.
Josh just told me he can't find his glasses, he left them in the car. We picked them up from the eye doctor yesterday (again). We got these in Feb and he's had them for like 1 complete week at a time inbetween repairs. He says he took them off in the car and they slid around and he couldn't find them-YESTERDAY! Why didn't he look for them when he got unbuckled? Why weren't they in the case? Because he is a 7yr old boy I guess! My fingers are crossed that they'll be in one piece!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Ahh the joys of spring break!! I remember them well...luckily, the kids don't get another day off until Memorial Day!! :-)
Good luck...(try a glass of wine!) :-)
Love ya!!