Friday, April 25, 2008

Eventhough the Jazz lost last night it's going to be a good day today! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and this semester will be done on Tuesday! Of course, if all goes well I'll be starting again Wednesday! I ran this morning and felt great. I wore a pedometer to try to track mileage but I just don't really trust those things. I've had 2 and decided to wear them both to compare and they were WAY different. I guess I'll have to run a measured distance (track or something) and see how accurate I can get it.
We had Keyan last night, he's such a great kid! He's been playing soccer for Provo high on Tuesdays so we have been getting him Thursdays. He's driving and dating but is still so much fun! We are so blessed! He thought it was cool that Corey and I are doing a marathon. He runs cross country in the fall. My friend was craving artichoke dip this morning (when we ran) and it's her birthday so, I'm off to make the naughty, yummy, cheesy dip!!

2 comments:

simply kris said...

Joel was at the game. Lucky Dog. He said it was still, despite the loss, so much fun...
I think you need to post that naughty recipe. I love to be naughty!!!!

Angie said...

When did you start the blog. I am so excited. Now I can stay up to date-I won't have to rely on my hubby.