Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm commited! Not the way you think, silly!;)

Corey just told me he registered me for the top of Utah marathon, I guess that means I'd better not win a spot in St George (the next weekend)! I'm gonna do it, hopefully without some of this junk in my trunk! I imagine 26.2 20 lbs lighter is probably about the same as 13.1 heavy right? I did not go out to lunch today, I had leftovers at home, I'm trying to be strong! Beautiful day, still a bit chilly, 27 degrees when I went out this AM. The sun is out, the kids are out and it's just going to keep getting warmer. I could totaly live in the heat, sunshine changes my whole attitude. After FHE tonight is another Jazz playoff game! I can study math and watch the Jazz game right? Hey, keeping score is adding-that counts as math right? I don't like Houston, or any other Texas team for that matter (sorry Steph) so, GO JAZZ!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You go girl! I will not push to visit the barn any more. The 20 pounds lighter sounds good for me too, even if I am NOT running the ToUM. You can do hard things. Heck, you are raising 4-6 boys! You can do anything!

Unknown said...

You'd BETTER get into the ST George marathon! I'm using YOUR email to register and I'd much rather run the St.George marathon!!! Top of Utah is my back up!! Don't jinx it!