Thursday, May 1, 2008

Booring!

Okay, it had been a while since I sat in a classroom for a math lecture. I'm used to doing stuff online and at my own pace so I read ahead to make sure I would understand the section. What a stinkin waste of time! Oh well, I can do anything for 7 weeks and I guess if I'm bored it's better than being confused.
My knee started hurting after my run on Monday so I bought one of those knee straps and I was able to run this morning. Hope it keeps working because bad knees are in my genes! I get to go with Kyler's preschool to the Bean museum tomorrow...can you sense my enthusiasm? Could be worse I guess. I'm not even going to mention the Jazz game--until it's over tomorrow. Not much else going on tonight. Love you all!

2 comments:

simply kris said...

Where is the Bean Museum? I know not of this enlightening locale. Please take photos as they might entice me to come to my old stomping grounds for a visit! (I love that you blog so I can peek into your world!)

simply kris said...

micheale i changed my blog address to: iloweredthebar.blogspot.com- let's face it, i need to make goals i can reach!