Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crazy Town

I've spent most of the AM on the phone with Weber admissions-cashier-registration-records-continuing ed etc....Now they're saying I can't register for 22 credits without permission for excess hours. What is this JR High? if I want to fry my brains that's my fault right? In the mean time Colby has emptied the diaper package all over the living room (Kyler just counted 19). Kyler has pulled all the pillows and blankets out and is building a fort-I just see it as trying to smother his brother. Back to school, UVU has a math course that starts next week and ends in the middle of June. It might be an option but it's twice the $$. That would end before I have to start clinicals though so I think I can do it, you know my motto: I can do hard things! (see?) Going to lunch with the some friends today, Deb's 40th birthday so it's going to be a good day!!(especially since I'm still a few yrs from the big 40)! Time to go rescue Colby--and the house:)

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Not hiding in the closet with a bottle of wine (or I guess in your case, a 6-pack of diet coke)...I'm impressed!!! :-) This school thing is sounding a little hard, kudos to you!! :-)

simply kris said...

Hope it's okey dokey that I stopped to say Hello! Are you still in PG? If you ever find yourself stranded in Clearfield for any reason, let me know and I'll be happy to open up my home to you and yours. Talk to you soon! kris