Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Time

Okay, I guess we'll see if this works. I thought I would set up a blog (everyone else is doing it!). No, but really, I start RT school full time and I think my rambling phone calls and lunch dates with friends and family are going to diminish (if not dissappear). Now we can check eachother's blog anytime.
It will take me a bit to figure out how to add pictures and all of that. Finals are next week so hopefully I can try to figure it out inbetween sometime. I know one thing-this doesn't seem to have spell check so I'll go ahead and apologize right now.
The boys are out of school for spring break this week and boy it is spring in Utah. Monday was near 80 but it snowed yesterday. I'm ready for some sunshine! I'm ready for the boys to stop singing those annoying Alvin and the Chipmunk songs and go outside and play. We did go to Thanksgiving Point on Monday and Kyler loved the barn. No pictures, sorry. Corey left it in the car-of course he didn't forget his glock! (long story-won't get into it here).
Hope all is well with everyone out there!

3 comments:

Stephie said...

Awesome!! Welcome to the wonderful wide world of blogging!! I love to know about how everything is, and often you don't have time to talk on the phone...even though I'm your own SISTER!!

Love ya!!

Kelly said...

Way to go. Can't wait to read it in your "voice"

jenniec said...

Great! Will love knowing what is going on with you and your guys! Miss ya, Jennie