Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a beautiful day! Last night was girls night, just me, Kelly and Ang but it also happened to be graduation, not just for BYU but UVSC as well so things were packed! We had a good time though, it's nice to be Micheale sometimes, rather than mom.
Ang and I got up and ran this morning, it was beautiful and felt great. I've been a bit worried lately because I've been drinking an INSANE amount of water lately, enough that sometimes I don't feel like eating (you know somethings wrong!). My stomach will be so full of water but I'll be parched, eventhough I just drank a gallon of water in 1/2 hr. I also get these headaches and today when it happened I just felt WRONG. I made Corey go get a glucometer from the station but my bloodsugar was fine. Maybe it's just stress or something. If any of y'all have any ideas and want to take a shot at a diagnosis LMK! :) Could be a sinus something hanging on from last week.
I got to help at the Primary activity today and it was sooo neat! It was the 'Road of Life'. They made boxcars, which represented their bodies and went to activities where they got keys that led them into the very best part at the end when they parked their cars and got to go into 'heaven'. It was awesome, I got real emotional and I hope the kids 'got it'. We have such great leaders! Well I'd better turn on the Jazz game, they need me tonight! GO JAZZ!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Maybe you've been having too much salt?? Keep testing your blood sugar as well...maybe a fasting blood sugar test?? :-)
Love ya, and hope you're fine!!