Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am the luckiest stepmom!

I just got back from Keyan's soccer game. His team won, he really is a great player! He told me tonight he'd rather run for 2 1/2 hours than endure soccer practice for 2 1/2 hrs so I think he's glad that Thursday is his last game for the season. What a great kid! His game didn't end 'til 7:45 and he's supposed to be home by 8:30 (of course we were supposed to have him @5:30). His mom insisted we couldn't switch nights so we (me and the boys) went and got ice cream and took him back. He showed me his prom pics and they were sweet.
It's been crazy town at my house today! I went to school for orientation this morning and am excited! I then went and took the drug screen and went for a run (after I dropped off moms' laundry). Took a shower, Walmart, scouts, dinner then Keyan. Now I'm just kind of sitting here waiting for things to slow down so I can catch up.
Oh, more math drama. The math final I took last Tuesday is MIA. My proctor said she took it by hand in the envelope the school provided and dropped it in the mailbox at the city center. SLCC hasn't seen it. With a zero for the final I still have a 77% for the class but the hitch is that to pass the class you have to get 50% or higher on the miderm & final. What a pain! Math and I just can't seem to get along. Grades were due today so I hope something can be done before my head totally spins around !

2 comments:

jenniec said...

I'm getting math flashbacks,hang in there, if I can pass you surely will. J

Stephie said...

Good times!! :-) Math may be the reason I'm not in school!! 'Cause having 4 kids isn't a good excuse anymore!! :-) Things will be fine...no worries.
Love ya!
P.S.
Keyan is a good kid, you've been extra blessed!!