Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thank you to the Math Gods!

AHHH! My math final finally made its way to SLCC. It only took 11 days to get that 50 miles through our beloved USPS. It is done (A).
My respiratory classes started full bore yesterday. Did I say bore? They really aren't bad. We are given time to work on stuff in class which totallt helps me. I get so easily sidetracked at home. Our instructors are pretty casual about the lectures and insist they are there to help us.
We are coming to the end of school for the boys. Kyler only has one full week left and 'graduates' from preschool the next Wednesday. Maybe I'll post pictures since I asked for a new digital camera for Mother's day. Corey insists we don't need one because we have a big fancy-schmancy one he bought for christmas a few years back. I never use it. I want a point and shoot type. We'll see! Happy Mother's day to you all out there, love ya!

2 comments:

simply kris said...

Happy Mother's Day! xoxo, kris

Stephie said...

Glad your math final made it!! I know you were sweating it!! :-)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Love ya!