Thursday, May 8, 2008

Okay, so I stopped by D.I. last night and I found a little bike like the one Jacob and Josh learned to ride on. It may even be the same one. Anyway it is very close to the ground and has wide tires so if it is nice outside today I might try and help Kyler learn today. He is very stubborn though so it will depend on his mood. Or I can clean out his room and drawers so he has some shorts to wear-not that he will. He doesn't handle change well, if I actually do my hair and it's not in a pony tail he tells me to go fix it. If I wear different earings he asks what is in my ears and insists I go change them. When I get him new clothes or shoes he insists-those aren't mine. One day he will grow out of the red dinosaur shirt he wears every other day so we'll have to work through that one. Anyway, off to the next adventure!

No comments: