Sunday, May 4, 2008

The stomach flu is upon us!

When I heard Jacob up in the bathroom this morning I knew something wasn't right. I went in in time to hand him the garbage can as he sat there. Corey is on shift today so we had to stay home from church. I usually really enjoy fast Sunday so I'm bummed. I've heard there's something going around so I hope it doesn't get the rest of us.
It's funny, Kyler's favorite show lately is Cinderella. He thinks the mice are funny and LOVES the fairy godmother. He plays magic wands with a pencil and Joshua, who of course spews Harry Potter spells. I told Joshua today 'no curses', he insisted they weren't curses, just chants. At what point does this Harry Potter thing become unhealthy? He just started book 7, this will be the fourth time he's read all 7 books.
Went for a nice long run yesterday afternoon, longer than I'd planned but my knee felt fine,until I slowed down for a cool down walk. It's the strangest thing. I'm sick of it. I started my official marathon training this week so we'll see if I can keep on schedule-20 weeks to 26.2!
The Jazz have the Lakers this afternoon, hope they can handle Kobe!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You got your music to work, GO YOU!