Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feeling Guilty?

Okay, strangest thing happened today. I came home after shlepping the boys home from a friends house (thanks super-Shauna :). There on the kitchen table was a new digital camera (for me). The Cap'n said 'do I have to have a reason?' At this point frankly, YES! Wonder what he's feeiling guilty about???
Good news is that hopefully I'll upload some new pics of my guys soon! We're dog-sitting my moms little yappie dog. Why do I seem to be the token dog sitter-especially for these pampered rat-dogs. Less than a month ago I took care of The Cap'ns aunts maltese. This dog was seriously high maintenance. I hope I always have something more to do than spoil a little furball. I'm paranoid about someone 'accidently' letting the little dog out and having to call mom and tell her, I've actually thought--when would I tell her? would I wait til she got home? I guess I'd better use the new camera to take a picture so I have something for the LOST posters!!

1 comment:

simply kris said...

Woohoo! A surprise. That's great. if it is a token guilt gift, let's hope he feels guilty more often!