Monday, May 5, 2008

One of those days

I had one of those days (okay, two). You know when you finally get everyone settled down and you think 'really, I obviously wasn't cut out for this!' Okay, maybe it's hormones (hate that excuse-but it's real) or stress 'cause REAL school starts this week or that Corey has been on shift since Sunday but I just feel like I am not as nice as I would like to be. I made Kyler wear pink Dora pullups (after he took the spiderman ones off) because he had like 4 accidents yesterday. Is that child abuse?? He eventually ripped them off too and went to bed in underwear. Colby is a little sassbox-wonder where he gets that and while it is kind of cute now it won't always be.
Wow-whine, whine, wine?(just kidding). I really have the greatest boys in the world, sometimes I just wonder if I deserve them. I mean, they deserve someone who knows what she's doing-so if you meet her let me know. Until then I'll fake it til I make it!!
It's finally beautiful and in the 70's outside, I wonder how witchy I'd be if it was still cold and gloomy? The sushine helps my attitude and as Scarlet says: "After all, tomorrow is another day!"

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Wine helps with the whine!! :-) Luckily, spring is upon you and maybe the sun and the warmth will help with the "witchy days"!! Your boys are lucky to have you, I think you're a great mom!! As long as they keep thinking you're the meanest mom ever, you're doing a great job! :-) Keep it up, love ya!!