Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Disconnected!

Both of my computers are down so I haven't had the chance to apologize for the whining last post. My mom is doing perfectly--going back to work tonight. I have one more test and one more clinical (tonight) before the end of the term and the kids go back to school August 17th so things are looking up :) We also have our Special K for a couple of weeks so maybe we can actually have some sort of summer vacation.
My posts and responses may be sporadic for a while until my IT guy (Capn) gets things figured out. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm off to the dentist! Joshers and Ky both have 2 cavities but it could be worse (my appt is tomorrow).

1 comment:

simply kris said...

thinking of you!!! did you know briti had a baby girl? i might be heading down your way this week for a visit...