Saturday, August 9, 2008

My computer issues are still unresolved but the pump for the cool looking fluid coolant for the new system should be delivered soon (long story that I shouldn't share publicly). Needless to say my IT guy (Capn) gives no thought to administrative cost in building his system.
I have been out of school for about a week, shoosh. The wife of one of the guys in my class passed away this week so I'll have a funeral to attend next week(my favorite--not).
Capn and I went running this morning. Millcreek to brighton and boy I felt like an old windbag huffin and puffin but I haven't really been sticking to my training so I shouldn't be surprised. It was beautiful and I feel great (now). These people we went with are simply crazy, they're running little peices of the 100 miler they're doing in a few weeks. The chick was like, yeah, it's great when you get to this point and you ONLY have 25 miles left, and this is where I got sick last year and remember that time when you got pulmonary edema hahaha.Cookcoo! But really it was great of them to drag me along because I needed that. We have had many adventures that I hope to share soon.
Yeah olympics! For the next two weeks whenever I turn on the tv (day or night) there will be something positive and inspiring on!! Go USA!

1 comment:

simply kris said...

go M!!! keep on runnin'. when do your kids start school?