Friday, July 18, 2008

MAMMA MIA!!

How funny this movie truly was!! Some of the girls and I saw this together tonight and laughed our tails off. Of course tonight I will be dreaming of a chateau on a greek island with ABBA in the background. It was nice to unwind after a hectic week and with a hectic weekend in front of me.
No sooner have we finished baseball (not technically cuz Josh has the field of dreams Aug 2nd where he gets to stand with the pros during the national anthem). But anyway, soccer practice started today. Atleast J&J will be on the same team so I only have to worry about being 2 places at once--until Keyan's season start.
School is going well and I'm kind of getting into a rhythym juggling clinicals and class. I have been in sort of a funk lately. I think it's because my routine is off. I haven't been able to run regularly and that just throws me. I tried to run yesturday afternoon (yeah, 3pm=95') stupid I know but I thought I could. I ended up walking quite a bit because I couldn't get my heart rate down. Funny cause I ran today and it was well below what it was yesterday walking. I'm not sure if anyone understood that--now maybe I'm just spewing. Regardless, I am a planner-I must plan. I need to have a plan for when the Capn' is on shift so I don't get caught up in the "I can't get up and run so I don't feel like getting up at all" cycle, which just makes me feel like crap so then I eat like crap, drink too much diet coke (if there is such a thing, sorry if I offended anyone:) and end up wwilfing (what was I looking for?) on the computer and going to bed way too late. Which, now that I mention it, I do have to be @ the hospital @6am so I'm signing off!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Ahhh...ABBA. It would have been hilarious to see it together!! Remember how funny Jurassic Park III was??--Mom didn't think so...which made it even funnier!! :-)
Rock on girl!! Love you and miss you!!