Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another fun game from Kris

My friend Kris issued this challenge on her blog. BTW I hope to pimp my blog soon !!

this is how you play...
1. comment on my blog including one memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot
2. next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses. if you leave a memory about me, i'll assume you're playing the game and dance down memory lane with you in your comments on your blog. if you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, i'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3. Everyone can play-but let's play nice. I would love to hear crazy stories from a remember when scenario.... I've done some things I have repressed... come on, now, let's make me relive 'em! See? Easy Peasy.
here's an example for those visually impaired~I don't know you personally, but I remember the time when you had a wasp land on your nose and the only thing that saved you was your NINJA-LIKE reflexes

4 comments:

Shauna said...

How 'bout every time we head over to The Barn? Does that count?

How was the Fourth? Did the Capn' work/enjoy the City fireworks? The firemen had to work that I assume. Kids probably love it though, right?

Talk at you later. I haven;'t eaten at the Barn all week. If you're free at lunch, give me a call.

:) Shauna

Shauna said...

DOH! I forgot you were at the hospital today. Guess lunch wouldn't have worked. Maybe a raincheck then? These holiday weeks mess me up!

:) Shauna

simply kris said...

what is this barn? i want to be in the "know"! as for How We Met~ why I try to play these games is beyond me! i have a seriously defective memory- HOWEVER, i will NOT ever forget those I have in my life. I do remember the breakdown at JCW's, though.

Stephie said...

As your sister, I've got so many memories...there's the Grateful Dead concert...(smoked lots of second hand joints that night!!) :-)
Walking round Mirror lake with the kiddos...man, I've got so many...
Love you!!!