Friday, November 21, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

We rented Kung Fu Panda last weekend so the boys had to watch it over...and over...and act it out. Any way I was sitting in the kitchen eating lunch when the 5yr old came up to me and said "You eat when you're upset!"
"What a thoughtful, philosophical, deep, observant child", I thought. And what a transparent parent I must be! I was actually worried for a minute until he started reeling off other quotes and I realized it was a quote from the Kung Fu panda movie! Funny boy!
I take my big test on Dec 2nd and if I pass I get to graduate on the 12th and actually enjoy Christmas! (until I have to take my boards in Jan!). It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnell but it's coming awfully fast now!

1 comment:

simply kris said...

good luck on your lil' test! as for eating when you are upset, i must be forever on the edge of sadness. LOve love love food!