Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!!!













So while I was at Costco at 6pm (with the rest of the county) my real estate agent calls. He says someone wants to see the house--in like an hour! Normally this wouldn't be a biggie but I was at costo, the kids hadn't eaten dinner and they NEEDED to bathe tonight. It took like 45 minutes to get home the lines to get your reciept checked were backed up to the registers at one point. It turned out fine in the end but weird. I try not to be around when the house is shown (besides, it's hard to see the house for the kids). You both kind of feel like you're interupting eachother.
After baths the boys still reeked of testoserone so wrestlemania broke out in my living room. One of those times when it's obvious we need more space (so they can get a running start at eachother). Ran my first long run in awhile. Got sunburned (sweet!) but realized that every public restroom between here and Highland is locked up for the season. I could post more but let's just say I'm glad they don't lock the port-a-johns on construction sites :).
I'm wiped out and Kell got a chocolate creme pie @costco--see ya!


No comments: