Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm not ready!!

I guess it is November but I am SOO not ready for the snow to be falling like it is! Oh crud I just remembered it's garbage day. So now I have to actually put on shoes to drag the can to the curb! I got up to run this morning, when I was up with whiny boys at 4:30 it looked clear so I didn't even look out til I went to step out the door @6. When I saw the snow I knew my runnning buddy would not be going out so I decided to stay in too. Glad I did. So even though I was up and dressed (to run) nearly 2 hours ago I sit here back in my PJ's with my pinf fuzzy robe and haven't got a whole lot accomplished. Okay I did run the trash to the curb.
I'm sure all of the Republicans are surprised to see that the sun did come up this morning (teehee). Glad I didn't have to stand in line for long.
We've had a few showings of our house this week and the realtor has said they've gone well, but no offers yet. It's funny though on our listing it says "Motivated sellers! Bring all offers!" I would probably describe us more as wishy-washy, especially since we haven't actually looked inside a new house for us! Whatever, I just hope people don't try to lowball us.
School is still crazy and my brain is usually full by 10am. My big test is less than 4 weeks away and I feel like there's no way I will ever feel ready. I have to pass this test to be eligible for the boards in January. Graduation is December 10th, or maybe it's the 12th? At any rate I'll have a few weeks off in December. I'd better go make sure I can find the kids coats!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Snow?? That totally sucks...it's going to be 75 here today. :-) I made Katie and Emma take the garbage cans down barefooted this morning.