Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1. Pregnant with my first
2. Court battles with Capn's Ex
3. Working at Morgan's
4. Helping in Special K's 1st grade class
5. Teaching 5-6yr old primary


What 5 things are on your "To DO" list today?
1. Laundry (always there)
2. Mom's Laundry
3. Go to school-Pharmocology test
4. Puncture someones artery (for school-not just for fun:)
5. Feed kids without using the stove (CO problem)


5 snacks that I enjoy
1. Peanut M&M's
2. Diet Coke counts right?
3. Left over halloween candy (snickers)
4. Swedish fish
5. Rosemary & Olive oil Triscuits


5 things I'll do when I become a multi-millionaire
1. Relax...
2. Travel
3. More school
4. Build a compound
5. Take care of my mom


5 places I have lived
1. Right here in downtown PG, UT
2. Orem, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Munich, Germany
5. Midvale, UT


5 jobs I have had
1. Jewelry (asst mgr)
2. Shoe sales-2 different companies
3. Scooper at 31 flavors
4. Mom (taxi, maid, medic, kleenex, accountant, personal assistant.....)
5. Wife (won't list those :)


5 people to tag
1. Shauna
2. Her cute girl
3. Angi
4. Kris
5. I Dunno

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm getting to it. Really I am.
:) Shauna