Saturday, December 6, 2008

I know I've been slacking!

It must seem like I'm a slacker, not updating my blog for weeks at a time but I have been really busy! Promise! I passed my test last week-hooray! That took up enough time but I also finished up my clinical rotations this week. I hadn't worked 2 12hr days in a row-I was exhausted! I do like critical care though.
Capn took J&J to the Jazz game last night. A sweet friend gave us tickets. The boys were so funny, they took notebook paper and some glue and pens and made these UTAH JAZZ ROCKS! posters. Very ummm homemade I thought they were funny!
I am nowhere near done with Christmas shopping. Mostly cuz I don't know what to get. No one really has that have to have gift this year and I think I may be avoiding a bit. We don't need anymore 'stuff' and so much of it becomes 'junk' so quickly. I don't really want to buy a $50 XBOX game when I hate the XBOX and don't let them play often as it is. I might sit for my board over Christmas break-I won't get my score til my grades post (6 weeks) but it'd be nice to get it over with.
Thanksgiving was nice. My brother and his family were here from AZ and it was so fun to see their boys! My guys had a great time with them, I wish they lived closer. Maybe I could just move to AZ? I do love the sunshine!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Glad you are back here. If I didn't see or talk to you almost every day--I might have thoght you fell off the face ofthe earth.
:) Shauna

simply kris said...

Hello there! It was so good to see you! Let's plan a girls day out (or in) You are so fun!