Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sigh!

This is my time of year, low 90's and sunshine! Too bad so much of it is spent indoors. I haven't even been to the pool yet. I started clinicals this week and discovered a new tired. I ran 15 miles on Thursday and was wiped out but not nearly as drained as I was after a 12hr shift on Saturday. Maybe it's just stress from realizing how much of 'an art' medicine actually is!
I took my Math final on Wednesday and had been expecting to get an A (I'm weird like that). After the final though I'm just hoping for a C so that I never have to take math again! I haven't heard how it ended up I just hope the Prof is generous in his grading! I wish I could post more but I'm off to the in-laws (worth the drive so I don't have to cook).

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm just so proud of your dedication and efforts to do well at school! You will be great as a RT as you have a gift for medicine and a way with people. Your compassion and empathy will serve you well as will your outstanding intellect and academic memory. Hang in there and this too shall pass. :)