Monday, June 23, 2008

Goodbye forever math!!!

I just got an email from my Math Prof. and ended up with an A-! Yeah,no more math (I'm doing 'the dance').
While trying to find a missing shoe for church yesturday I made the mistake of looking under the couches. I interrupted the breeding dustbunnies and am now going to make the transformation from the sweet person you all know into-'psycho cleaning girl', my alter ego that shows up a certain time each month (or when I can't stand the dust on the ceiling fan). Of course the Cap'n is in bed so he will only witness the aftermath. This will all have to wait until after swim lessons though-and after I pick up a diet coke (yup I fell off the wagon-or more appropriately jumped). I am not in the mood for today to be one of those teaching moments where I have the kids do their jobs and I don't criticize, I just want them out of my way so I can get it done. Since I know the second won't happen I'll try to assign them to things starting in their room so I can get started with fewer interruptions. I do need to get organized and have a job chart-one of the excuses I make for not having the kids assigned jobs. I'd better stop before I overwhelm myself with reasons to feel guilty!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

YAY!!! No more math!! (I'm doing the dance with ya!!) Kudos to you for getting rid of those "dirty bunnies" under your couch!! I looked under mine the other day and had a cleaning marathon...poor kiddos...they don't think summer is very fun!! :-)
Love ya!!