Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!

Since my sister isn't coming out to visit this summer I have been having guilt about what to do with my kids this summer so my kids feel like they've had a vacation. Thankfully I have been getting together with some friends and their kids at the park on occasion and today we went to my friend Ang's house and played in her fabulous back yard! The kids had a great time and I got to just sit and relax with 'the moms'! This probably doesn't seem like a big deal to most of you but it was just what I needed! You see, oftentimes, fun for the kiddos equals work for mom so it was great to see them having so much fun and being able to relax and enjoy myself for a few hours (plus I got to pretend there wasn't laundry waiting for me at home). Now the little guy is asleep and the others are vegging in front of the tube. I should really go study EKG's for my test tomorrow, I know, I could overwhelm myself with the good times but I guess it's a risk I have to take.

No comments: