Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Another crazy week has come and gone!! Jacob had his 9th birthday on Wednesay so I no longer have 2 8yr olds. These guys just keep growing. We had baseball all week too which was exhausting--Why do I sign them up when I find my self praying for the games to be cancelled? Probably 'mothers' guilt, you know that feeling of neglect if you don't let them do everything they show a passing interest in. I have to keep reminding them that they once BEGGED for piano lessons!
We had Keyan for the day today so that was great-such a great boy!! The Cap'n had to work but came home for much of the day-we watched 'The greatest game ever played'. I cooked a lame dinner (was actually thinking we'd be @the inlaws and I wouldn't have to cook). Now the kids are all in bed, the dishwasher has been run and the washer is empty. THREE MORE DAYS OF MATH!! Can you tell I'm ready to be done?
I actually rode the bus to school (the hospital) on Friday. A bit nerve-wracking but successful nonetheless. The only real problem was the lady that got on at DI and sat next to me that had absolutely no concept of personal space. I am not a touchy-feely person as it is so this was hard for me. i am now officially eco-friendly, right?

1 comment:

Saying It Simply said...

where's a new post? you always crack me up. love hearing your crazies be as crazy as mine!