Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick or Treat














My cute boys and patient husband carved pumpkins tonight. Not my favorite thing-the smell alone is bad enough (then there's boys with knives and markers). In years past I have sorted washed and roasted the seeds. Not this year. There was a bit of whining about that but it was pack meeting so they were distracted. I wish I had picts from that, they did this Goldilocks story that was so fun!
Our house is now officially for sale, sign and all. The right thing will come along right? The nice thing is that we don't really HAVE to sell so if we can't get what we want out of it we can just stay. If we do get what we want out of it just about anything bigger is a step up. I have enjoyed our little old house but it's little and it's old....
School is going well and all my clinicals for a while are in critical care, which I enjoy. For the record though-if for some reason I was hospitalized I would not want extreme measures to be taken-no vents-no feeding tubes etc. Now that we've got that out of the way, I would want drugs-lots of never remember a thing drugs. Just in case.
I started back running this morning-it's been a few weeks and even then it was 1/2 hearted. I am planning on the Painters 1/2 in January in St George though so I hope that motivates me (anything for sunshine in Jan). Not a whole lot of other stuff going on-Capn still loves his job and his job still seems to love him so that's a good combo. Our Primary sacrament meeting was Sunday and the boys did such a cute job and next year little C will be in too and I'll be sitting ALONE!

No comments: