Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bleeech! Micheale and the terrible, horrible no good very bad day!

I haven't updated in a while because I've been feeling yucky. I'm finally feeling better but had about a week of yucky. Last Tuesday we all stayed home from school and cleaned up puke. Of course after we took baths and I started puke laundry the water got backed up. I felt so crappy and the Capn was on duty but I called and he came to rescue me.Yeah!
I've been trying to catch up with school ever since. Oh yeah and painting my bedroom and building IKEA closets and...and...
One of the J's is having a '5 finger discount' problem, if anyone has suggestions I've tried grounding, locking things up, guilt-and more guilt, contracts and my bag o tricks is just about empty so suggestions would be welcome. Other than that Ky had a birthday-5yrs old, how did that happen?
Nigh, night!

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Eeeew!! I hate cleaning up puke!! Glad you're feeling better!! As for the 5 finger discount kid...I've no idea...maybe you just have to wait for him to grow out of it?? Of course, it may just be in his blood...I do remember a certain girl (you) thinking that no one would notice the twinkie package stuffed in your sock... :-)

Call me!!