Thursday, September 4, 2008

You got me! Tagged again!

My own personal FEMA director, Shaunana has tagged me with : Six things that make me happy.

1. Endorphins (naturally...or any way I can get them)

2. When Colbs rubs his tummy and pats his head and says: "Yummy in my tummy!" (taught this trick by older punks)

3. Hawaiian Burger (see #1)

4. Listenning to the boys read to eachother (even if it is Calvin&Hobbes)

5. The thought that some day (soon?) we won't be living so on top of eachother

6. Knowing that I have such a fabulous network of friends and fam that keep me afloat and love me and my family and go out of their way to keep my head up. I am "seriously so blessed" teehee--oh yeah, that's another one, blogs that make me laugh outloud!

I know this sounds cheesy but it has been a crazy week and right now without too much cerebral effort this is how I feel. Now it is time to TAG soooo (drumroll) : Angie/Chris, Steph and Kris You're it! Post 6 things that make you happy and then tag 3 more. Thanks guys!

No comments: