Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another one bites the dustah!

My Ky started school on Monday. No hesitation, no fear, no nervousness-just excitement! I ignored the stares of the other (sobbing) parents as I skipped out of the parking lot with my single stroller! When he got home I asked what his favorite part of school was, I was expecting the J&J answers, lunch or recess, but he thought for a minute and answered: 'all of it!' Yeah! He's still excited and asked if he gets to go for a long day tomorrow (wait a minute, what does that say about me?). Such a spunky kid is sure to add excitement to any preschool so I hope this teacher is ready for some serious ' 4yr old, doesn't realize he's not a 17yr old' attitude!


I started back to school today. I realized that I thrive with enough chaos that I HAVE to have a plan, otherwise it is just random chaos. Mechanical ventilation-this should keep me in chaos for the next month. Here is another funny picture, I was supposed to have a picture for the preschool but Colby doesn't understand the 'just your brother' bit yet!




Cheese!

We had the raingutter regatta for cub scouts tonight and J&J took the gold and the silver! The two littles accompanied me to the scout office yesterday to pick up awards. Other than being down a few cookies on the gingerbread houses that were on display they fared pretty well. I guess if I'm on the 'puter I should really be entering scout info since its' NEVER been done and this is now my responsibility. So maybe I'll just shut down and go heat (10 sec) the raspberry filled powdered donught and pour some milk! Night!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Way to go, J&J, for the Raingutter Regatta wins. I had no report from scouts (cubs or bigs) last night--only sports reports: FB Boy jammed his finger trying to make a tackle, but still believes THIS is his calling in life, and from Soccer girl who's team won 5-0(and I had only mild irritation, but my own fault as I sat near the other team's coach).

I'm so proud of you for being so dilligent about school. You are going to be a great RT and if I ever get mucus-y, I'll call you to treat it.

Free for lunch today?! Call me.
:) Shauna

Stephie said...

I'm right there with ya girl!! No crying for me when I walked in Heckle, Jekyll, and Freckle to school!! :-) Now...what can I do about Clyde...find a Mother's Day Out program for him... :-)
Love ya!!!

Angie said...

oh-ya- the joy of the the scout shop and keeping track of all those little awards. Enjoy!