Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting Better all the time

Things are certainly looking up, for starters, Capn and I survived speaking in church today, shoosh! It was so tempting to sneak out the back door or come up with some debilitating disease or move. Secondly, J&J go back to school tomorrow!!! Ky starts next Monday, and I go back next Tuesday. I like structure. Maybe that's why I've been in a funk lately.
Speaking of funk there is suddenly a funky smell coming from our swamp cooler. I know, disgusting, I can smell it all the time. I hope the Capn can get up there tomorrow and figure it out. Or maybe we should just move. Do you sense a common theme? I'm getting the bug, looking at classifieds and pulling flyers from homes out of my range.
I would write more but I need to go feed my caffeine headache (ice cream). Go USA!!

No comments: