Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas time is here!








Yesterday we had the Fire Dept. Christmas get-together with the big man-Santa! It was so fun, last year was the first year and it's great because Santa brings a gift for each child. I don't have to drag my kids to the mall or anywhere else to check that off of my list!
Graduation was last week and I got straight A's again-yeah! I start again in a couple of weeks and I sit for my boards as soon as my degree posts. The kids are all getting bigger and soon the youngest will be out of diapers (real soon I hope!). The snow has been crazy but nice, especially cuz I'm not worrying about running to school or work. If it's going to be cold it might as well snow.
Capn is working Christmas and Christmas eve-bummer, but we've planned a sleepover at the firestation. I hope the kids have fun and that it's a Christmas to remember. I'm home with a sick little one today so hopefully that will be done before the big day!! Merry Chrismas to you all and may the New Year bring more happy memories with friends and family!


1 comment:

Shauna said...

We missed you today at church. I could have used a filter in RS--I'll telly ou about that later, I'm sure. Genius gofler thought Capn should have stayed home with the sickie so you could have listened in Sac Mtg, for once in a long time. I told him to keep that on the down low so the Capn will keep coming and bringing the chitlins with him, even if you stay home with little sickie.

I'll talk to you tomorrow. We are off to Christmas with Grandpa Herb in a few. Let the family Christmasing begin....

:) Shauna