Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's about time!

Sweet friends and sweet treats are a great combination! This is one of the gingerbread houses we made with the Perry's at Christmas.

My littles looking 'sassy' in my new scarf (and not much else:)


It snowed...and snowed...and snowed! The boys made this hill to slide down-someone lost a boot!









Sorry it's been so long since I've updated-I'm just bearly getting back to reality. We had a fun Christmas break and are all back in school now. I passed my board exam a few weeks ago and have applied for my license in Respiratory Care! Now to find a job....with the economy as it is it may not happen as quickly as I'd like (or Capn would like). School is mostly clinicals now, which is good-I'm working on senior projects so I can be done in August.
Our Special K has a girlfriend. We knew this day would come and I was totally okay with it 'cause she lived in North Carolina (safe distance) but now she is moving back to Utah and I just don't know. He's also serious about wanting to join the military (yikes) He may have to wait til he's 18 though because his mom is not hip on the idea.
J&J are doing well in scouts and school and their world revovles around when they have a turn at the XBOX or Wii. We did get a Wii for Christmas (thanks grandma)! They also got BB guns-courtesy of Daddy!
The littles are getting bigger, the baby will turn 3 this month (he'll ALWAYS be the baby:). The other one (oh, will he always be 'the other one'?) does well in preschool and has learned to appreciate the XBOX-Lego Star Wars in particular.
Capn is talking about SWAT (I told him we can just buy the hat online). So who knows what'll happen with that! For some reason the city needs a 'SWAT-medic'?
I am still running (though not far or long) and will be in St George for a 1/2 marathon this weekend (any excuse to find some sunshine in the middle of Jan.)!
Our house is still for sale-just lowered the price if anyone is lookin!
Hopefully I've redeemed myself going so long without a post-you all probably stopped reading! I'll try (no promises)!

No comments: